Call for Expression of Interest
Sano Paila is seeking EOI for the Program Officer position for its Health Services Program at the Head Office in Birgunj. The position will plan, implement and monitor all health related activities including crisis response in the communities where Sano Paila works.
Terms of References (ToR)
- Position Description
Title: Program Officer
Work Location: Head Office, Birgunj (with travel to project & other regional offices)
Grade & Salary Range: Grade C-2/C 3-Minimum
Reports to: Head of Programs & Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective implementation of all the activities in line with the health services of Sano Paila.
- Facilitate the implementation of effective, evidence based policies, public health programmes, etc.
- Closely monitor the progress towards the implemented activities including identifying inequalities, gaps in the delivery of health services or emergency interventions, recommending appropriate actions and innovative approaches to improve the situation.
- Prepare reports of the activities and report to the supervisor on regular basis.
- Collaborate with national, provincial and local level authorities and other health stakeholders to coordinate and implement public health related activities through Sano Paila Health Services.
Education, Experiences & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in public health or similar background
- Proven work experience as program officer or similar roles; however, freshers are also encouraged
- Experience with resource mobilization in emergency settings.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Coordination, strategic and problem-solving skills
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and resume emphasizing relevant experiences by September 11, 2021/Bhadra 26, 2078 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Sano Paila is an equal opportunity employer and has a demonstrated organizational commitment to diversity and inclusion.