April 3, 2021
Call for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Sano Paila is seeking EOI for a Medical Officer position for Community Health Center at Belwa-31, Birgunj. The position supervises healthcare services, daily operations, personnel and ensures the quality and effective medical facility at the center.
Terms of References
Title: Medical Officer
Work Location: Birgunj
Grade & Salary Range: Negotiable
Reports to: Head of Programs & Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising and mobilizing office staffs, doctors, nurses and other health workers
- Develop and implement service strategy, duty roasters, healthcare regulations and guidelines
- Ensuring record-keeping and administrative tasks and supervising daily operations
- Conducting outreach health programs at community level
- Liaising with administration, stake holders and community people
- Management and cross-functional collaborationand other duties as needed and assigned.
Education, Experiences & Skills
- MBBS degree from renowned university having experience of more than 2 years with Nepal Medical Council license
- Proven work experience in health administration
- Experience of Telemedicine will be added value
- Well organizational, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Coordination, Strategic and Problem-Solving Skills
Interested applicants are requested to submit cover letter and resume emphasizing relevant experiences by April 17, 2021/Baisakh 4, 2078 to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Sano Paila is an equal opportunity employer and has a demonstrated organizational commitment to diversity and inclusion.