April 3, 2021
Call for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Sano Paila is seeking EOI for a Registered Nurse position for Community Health Center at Belwa-31, Birgunj. The position assists the Medical Officer and provides excellent nursing care with little or no supervision at the center.
Terms of References
Title: Registered Nurse
Work Location: Birgunj
Grade & Salary Range: Negotiable
Reports to: Medical Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining complete health care reports and records of patients
- Develop and implement patient nursing care plans in coordination with Medical Officer
- Supervise and coordinate with staff nurse for routine health measurements of patients
- Perform physical examinations and diagnosis tests
- Administer medication and provide medical care as directed by Medical Officer
- Management and cross-functional collaborationand other duties as needed and assigned.
Education, Experiences & Skills
- Bachelor degree in nursing program with Nepal Nursing Council license
- Proven work experience as registered nurse with excellent knowledge of emergency and nursing care methods and procedures
- Well organizational, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Should be able to handle medical equipments
- Coordination, Multi-Tasking and Problem-Solving Skills
Interested applicants are requested to submit cover letter and resume emphasizing relevant experiences by April 17, 2021/Baisakh 4, 2078 to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Sano Paila is an equal opportunity employer and has a demonstrated organizational commitment to diversity and inclusion.